2019 Holiday DIY Gift Guide November 19 2019
This year, I wanted to compile a holiday gift guide for people like me who are always looking for the coolest tool or product to use for making in the new year. These are unique, art-centric gifts for the creative person on your list (or even for yourself!). They are also goods from small, woman-owned businesses who I hope you will choose to support during the holiday season.
The list includes:
1. Pom Pom + Tassel Making Tool - The perfect must-have fiber craft and DIY tool! This all-in-one, tool can make pom poms, tassels, friendship bracelets, cords and small weavings. Create stunningly simple fiber, tassel, and pom pom projects in minutes.
2. Creative Fuel Mug - A bold red, vintage-styled enamel cup will have your creative juices flowing in no time. Holds 12 oz. of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Makes a great companion for camping and the beach.
3. Midwest Craft Con - An all inclusive, conference and retreat for craft enthusiasts and creative entrepreneurs with a full range of educational classes and DIY hands-on workshops in a variety of mediums taught by professional makers/artists. February 28 - March 1, 2020 in Columbus, OH.
4. Ceramic Paint Palette Set - The perfect gift for the aspiring artist or experienced painter. Beautifully, hand-built in Nashville, TN with cone 6 stoneware. Use with any type of paint and it will wash away stain free.
5. Wood Paint by Number Wall Hanging Kit - A new, modern take on DIY paint-by-number! When complete, you'll have a piece of art that's ready to hang or gift.
6. Tiny but Mighty Scissors - They may be tiny but they're definitely mighty and super sharp. Great for all kinds of sewing projects, cutting yarns, embroidery threads and even those annoying clothing tags. Airplane friendly too!
What are you waiting for? Start shopping now!